Thursday, August 13, 2009

Recoginzing The Amazing, Talented, & Beautiful : Audra Simmons



I had to take a moment to honor/recognize Audra Simmons. You all probably recently remember seeing her in the music group Richgirl. Who was the opening act for Beyonce's "I AM Tour". I can't wait to support their album. I wish all 4 of these ladies the best with their music career.
Seven↓,Lyndriette↓, Audra↓, & Brave↓!



In this blog post. I am not just recognizing her talent as a singer. But, the GOD that is within her. When ever I get a chance to converse with her on the net. She always ends the conversation with a God bless you. And, she prays that all is well with me too! It's the GOD in Audra that I admire about her the most. She says "At this particular time in her life. Her main focuses are God, her Family, close friends and herself". We both have the same views when it comes to God and our family. So, Audra. I wish you nothing but, the best with all that you put your hands on Mama. May God continue to bless you and show you mad favor in your life!!!

A. Sharina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im going to delete my blog on her. now i think on it. my blog was a lil inappropriate. i did see your comment that was very nice wat u said.


im sure audra would most definitely appreciate all of your love and support to wat u said in your blog!

Angell Sharina said...

I didnt think that it was inappropraite. You were just saying that you think she is a very attractive woman. Thank you.

I finally peeked her message. She most def appreciated it. :)

Anonymous said...

wat u said in this made my blog post on her look terrible, so i didnt feel the need to keep it up! if u want too. u can blog on that picture since u were going to blog on it anyway. my apology on blogging it, since u were going to blog that image first.

im glad she liked it.