Thursday, August 27, 2009

RYAN LESLIE'S SWAG IS CRAZE/AMAZING PHOTOS



                                                                                   
Ryan Leslie from Washington, D.C. is an American record producer, multi-instrumentalist, rapper, and singer. Founder of the media company NextSelection Lifestyle Group. My brother put me on this dudes music. I am glade that he did. He is an amazing producer and singer.
His style/swag is so grown mannish and just well put together. He reminds me a lot of my brother. When it comes to his style of clothing. R-Les all day. Just wanted to let you men know. This is how I like for my man to dress.

AMAZING PHOTOS



Above, are some amazing photos of Ryan. Shot by photographer Pieter Henket. Below, is a YouTube clip of Ryan Leslie performing his new single "You're Not My Girl". I can't wait for his 2ND album to be released October 13TH.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I looooove his style man!!!! All I see is myself in his clothes! DOPE!!!!

Anonymous said...

and that new joint he perform!!! STUPID!!! When he comes to our city. Im front row for his azz, know this!!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

I know right. His swag is nothing but, you! DOPENESS & FRESHNESS!!!!

Front row for R-Les all day! Yes sir!!!!!