Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Received A New Digital Camera



This pass Friday my Dad surprised me with a brand new digital camera. I was so surprised that he got that for me. Cause, that was something that I was saving to get for myself. I told my Dad "Thank you so much". But, this is something that I was going to get for myself". Then he told me. "Just save that money for our trip to L.A./Hollywood". I greatly appreciate what he got for me. I love my dude with all my heart! I mean at times it gets kinda hard for me and my Dad. I loss my Mother when I was very young 10 years old. He has been a Father and Mother to me. At times me and him kinda disagree on some things. But, at the end of the day we have that strong love for each other. And, most of all me and my Dad have a praying connection. That no one can come between. I love you Daddy!!! :)

No comments: