Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The DOPEST AWARD Goes to : Will and Leo Velasquez and James Pina!


I was talking on the phone with my bro LT earlier today. When we were talking about these three mad cool and dope individuals. Will, Leo, and James. I have been FaceBook friends with the absolutely amazing Leo/LV The Stylist for a while now. He is so humble and down to earth with what he does and has. And, he is so ill with his styling and barber skills. James Pina is also one down to earth individual. He is good friends with Will and Leo Velasquez. I have not had the honor to chat with Will as of yet. But, I have heard that he is also one cool dude. I had to show these dudes some love. I feel that they all deserve to be recognized! And, to all three of these men. Keep on doing y'all thing and stay who y'all are. Cause, to me. Y'all are three humble and down to earth individuals. Blessings to all of you guys.

A. Sharina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your azz for this!!!!!