Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Recognizing : Ky Ziegler

Ky Ziegler


I had to take out this time to recognize Ky Ziegler. I stumbled amongst her Twitter page and few months back. CLICK HERE to follow the homie on Twitter. I had to show Ky some love. I felt her sweet spirit when she responded back to me on Twitter. Also, I loved what her boi on there said. "Actress/Artist... I surround myself with positive motivating people!" She’s a lot like me when it comes to surrounding herself around positive/motivating people. Ky you seem to be one very humble and down to earth individual. You are one absolutely amazing motivator. Continue to go after your goals in life. You already know HE will show you the way. May God continue to keep HIS hands amongst you. FYI stay beautiful and classy with your swagger. God bless you and yours Mama.

XOXO

Much love,

Angell Sharina

No comments: