Saturday, August 9, 2008

God Showing Me Favor!

Today, all I can say is that. God has and is showing me favor each and every day.
I was out and about today when my Dads girl friend other. Blessed me with some money. I am soo thankful for what she did. She is such a wonderful person. When she gave me the money I said to her. "Aw, Vikki. May God bless your soul"! Then she said to me. "Aww, thank you. You are about to make me cry".

Oh, their is one more thing. It was not anything big but, I am thankful for how I recieved it. I was in Lens Crafters with my beautiful niece. I happen to get some glass cleaner with the clof to go with. Right when I was going to pay for it the man told me. "You know that is on sale. But, you can have". I told the man thank you so much. Then I turned & looked @ my big sis and said. Wow! God is showing me some much favor! Thank you God!"