Friday, March 6, 2009

MEAGAN GOOD: In The Studio w/ The Kracker Nuttz 2-26-09


Above and below are clips of Meagan at 97.9 THE BOX Radio Station.

Ugh, part of this interview was amazing. I love her answer about would she ever date just a everyday type of dude. She is a woman who does not judge people who are less fortunate than she is. She seems like such a down to earth individual. Oh, sh**! Ha, I love this interview. Bro, check it out and listen closely. Whew! This just keeps getting better and better. She is a woman of prayer and a woman of God. If you guys have kept up with my blog. Then y'all know that is the main reason. Why I look up to Meagan Good.

In this clip above. She talked about her small role in the movie "Friday". I know for a fact that my brother LT is going to crack up on that part. Check it out and you will see what I am referring too. Ha, it seems like when Meagan was a kid she bullied people. I was acted the same way when I as a kid myself lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes that was fuuuunnny!!! hahahaha!!!! loved that small role!

also she knew better to call somebody out like that!! she isnt right! LOOOOL!!!!