Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MILES FROM HOME : Grocery Store Scene


Above, is a clip of the independent film "Miles From Home".
I can not wait to see this movie. Ty Hodges and the wonderful Meagan Good worked so hard on this project. They spend like 4,000 dollars out of their own pockets. Just to get this film started. It was also produced and directed by Ty Hodges him self. They deserved to be recognized for the all the hard work. That they all put in to this film. That goes to everyone who put their work in to it. This is a great clip by the way. For the note. I know that they are act in. But, they remind me so much of myself and my brother. For all of the trailers that I have seen on this movie. They all killed their roles that they played.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOOOOOVIE!!!!!!

look at uuuus! HAHA!!