Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Air Yeezy - May 2nd Release Info


According to CtotheJL Online Life Style Magazine blog.

Fact 1: Shoes will retail for box-price of $215.00 plus sales tax.

Fact 2: We will not be able to hold a pair or pre-sell a pair to anyone. (So please do not ask).

Fact 3: The shoe will ONLY be available at our Peachtree location.

Fact 4: The line can form Tuesday, April 28 at 7pm, not any earlier.

Fact 5: Credit cards and debit cards are accepted with state issued ID.

Fact 6: We will be getting less than 10 pairs so one pair per person in line.

More facts are sure to come as the phone keeps ringing. Stay tuned and good luck!

"As for the Air Yezzy's cosing $215.00 plus tax. Thought the price was going to be a whole lot more than that. If your money is right $ 215 is not that bad. But, me myself personally. I wouldn't want to pay that amount just for those sneakers. Maybe if someone blessed me with a pair. I would be very appreciative. A size 6 in boys. Not sure if they only come in men sizes or not. They are most definitely some dope kicks. I am woman who likes to rock sneakers. In a cute way though." Hollering

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think this shoe would look good on you than me. I dont think i can pull this one off. i would have to try the shoe on first, before i would buy something like that. that is still expensive!