Sunday, April 12, 2009

♫PrinCe☆DasHeRs♫ 1 SwaggTastic Dude



He's so ILL wit da Mohawk.

I wanted to show my homie DasHeRs from da space some love. I think that he takes some really dope photos. He is one swagged up kinda dude. Also, a very down to earth kinda dude @ that. ;)
For the note. You do not have to be in the spotlight for me to show you love.
That's just me. Cause, @ the end of the day.
WE are ALL somebody!!!

Stay swagged up dude! Blessings

A. Sharina

For the note. He saw what I did for him. Here is what he said.
And, I quote. "Awww manz! Yea that's dope!! Thnx for the shoutout n luv!! That's wassup!" Hollering

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thank you! You completely ended it by saying that you do not have to be in the spotlight to be blog on! Thats the type of people we are! Its a lot of blogs going on around here who blogs on people in the spotlight. We like to make people feel like they are worth moooore, cause they are! At the end of the day, they are!