Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Can GOD Get The Same Recognition


that Micheal Jackson is getting...
I know at that this is a time and moment. Michael Jackson supporters are taking his death very hard. It was an unexpected thing. I know that some people looked at him as the King Of Pop. But, GOD is the King of Kings. Today, I spoke with my Grandmother and brother LT on three way today about Micheal's death. We were all like it seems that people are giving Micheal praise. I know that we are honoring his life. Cause, he was an inspiration to people who loved music. I am lover for music my self. But, Micheal did not give us life. Our Father GOD did. I thank God for giving us Micheal's voice of song and dance moves. But, at the end of the day he is not the reason why we stand God is! I have just been sitting back thinking. I have been hearing people say that some of his fans have been thinking about suicide. Wow! That is crazy. I pray that GOD stops anyone else who maybe even be thinking about killing them self. Protection them father GOD. And, keep the enemy away from your children. The reason I am saying all of this is cause. It seems as if some people are acting like. The world is over cause Micheal is not here in the flesh any more. His music will live on. But, at the end of the day. GOD is the one who we really should be recognizing and giving praise too. Not just at a time like this. But, each and every time we wake up. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes said it best. "And, having yet to see that Jesus is the Key". That comes from her solo album "Supernova" Any who, peek my brother's blog site @ jetoine.blogspot.com He really just broke it all down!!!! I love it! Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DONT U EVER DO THAT AGAIN W.O.G.!!!!!1 U MESSED ME UP! MY EYES LITERALLY WATERED!!! UGH!! YOU ARE SOOOO ANOINTED AND WE ARE SOOO CONNECTED. I THANK THE LORD WE ARE THE UNBREAKABLE TWO!!!! LOVE YOU GIFTED ONE!!!!!!!