Thursday, July 9, 2009

MY BRO LT & I ARE SPIRITUALLY CONNECTED WITH EACH OTHER

and no one on this earth can and will not come between that...
Wow! I think that it is so amazing and such a blessings from GOD.
The way that my brother LT and I are connected with each other. When it comes to our Father GOD. HE is the one who has gotten and still is getting us both through these rough times in OUR lives. We both each and everyday give HIM the glory and the praise. Cause, we all know that without HIM nothing is possible. LT is not just my brother. He is my best friend. And, I thank GOD for him and my beautiful family. Each and everyday of my life!!! Thank you Father GOD for your blessings!!! When I am sad and down you are always there to make the situation better. No person on this earth can fix my pain or anything like that but you GOD! You always put a smile on my face! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww precious thank you again, again and again! It seems as if GOD as always slept on my his children, but its all good. We know whats up when it comes to him. HE has connected us, so therefore no oen can split that apart but GOD no matter what situation we end up goign through. some how and some way we remain whole and that is only through and by the helpings of our father GOD!!!!!!!