Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dr. Brave Swagger : The 60 Minute Workout

Dr. Brave Swagger



Okay, people. Brave is not just an amazing singer from the group Richgirl. She is an incredible painter as well. I've seen some of her amazing painting on her Myspace page. Any who, in the video above. Dr. Brave Swagger gives us a look at her 60 minute boxing workout. She is a beast when it comes to boxing I tell you! Brave stay on your grind. Not just as a Richgirl, but continue to stay focused on GOD. He will most definitely continue to show you massive favor in you life. Please, keep up that warm and humbling spirit about yourself. You're one beautiful person inside and outside. Let's get it Richgirl, it's 2010 baby!!!

Much love,
Angell Sharina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a swagger that I could list about myself....I guess it would be that I like to show people love, I suppose. This isn't about me though. I'm going to get off myself and show you Brave...my love...for u.

I just wanted to say Brave that I really thank you for appreciating what I've said to you in the past. You don't have to lay any money on the table...give me any materialistic thing. All I need from you is a *thank you and I appreciate you or just a simple little prayer* and you've done just that! So, I wanted you to know that you and your father and the rest of your family have been in my thoughts and prayers. I wouldn't trade your support for me for anything else on this planet! I'm truly grateful that I've discovered you....spiritually. My heart is always w/ you!

Love you dearly

LT

Angell Sharina said...

Yes sir, thats exactly what it would be. Awwww, bro. Those words to the amazing Brave, as always are beautiful! And, yes Brave. You and your family are always & forever in our prayers. Much love to you sista!!!