Thursday, August 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DUDE CUE DINI!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUE!!!

Here are some words from Mr. Cue Dini himself :


"CAN'T WAIT TO SHOCK THE WORLD WITH MY MUZIC. NOT YOUR ORDINARY RAPPER..IT'S TIMELESS MUZIC BABY!!!!"

I had to take this time out to wish the amazing Cue Dini a Happy Birthday!!! May God continue to bless you with many more years to come. I wish LT and I were able to be there to celebrate with you. But, hey we're both with you in spirit man. Much love too you from Angell Sharina *MUAH* and your boi LT of course *YA MAN*. Continue to keep that humble and down to earth spirit about yourself. You already know we can feel it man ;)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT I'VE GOTTEN.....IT BROUGHT A TEAR FROM MY EYE......THIS IS MOTIVATION...THIS IS INSPIRATION...THIS IS LOVE....THIS IS ORIGINAL...THIS IS MAN I CAN KEEP GOING....MAY THE BEST HAPPEN TO YOU MAY N "ANGELL" WATCH OVER U N WALK WIT U WITHOUT YOU KNOWING SO WEN YOU LIVING THIS LIFE OF URS ALONE UR NOT.....THANK U....MUCH LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Maaaaaan I love you Mr. Cue!!! just for appreciating what my A.S. said to you!! Yup, you deserved it!

GOd Is Love

LT