Saturday, September 20, 2008

Angels Cant Help But Laugh DVD


Well, yesterday I received this DVD from my dope brother LT. He gave it to me for my birthday. It came in the mail a lil late. I was very surprised to receive this from him. I was not expecting it at all. All I could do was just look @ him and say. Brother, you did not have to do that. Then I smiled. Then we both chillen out and watch the DVD together. I love the way it is very inspirational. Exceptionally, to young African American Women. And, to hear my idol Meagan say some spiritual things. Messed me and bro up in a good way. We both were touched by her speaking about God & all. Just wanted to share this with y'all. I love my brother to life! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! im dope? now its official when my own sista said it! In the words of amy, you are amazing! I had a good time the other nite watching this DVD, indeed spiritual. One of these days we will be able to have that group conversation about God that we both (which is crazy) visualized together, I believe it will finally come true. Meagan, Amy RB, Ty, you and I, we could most definitely slip in Dijon in the convo too! thats most definitely a m.o.g.!