Monday, September 8, 2008

God and his blessing.

Today is a new day and I thank God for it! Today and yesterday I was thanking God for all that his has blessed me with. I had a blast on my special day. I went out for dinner @ T.G.I. Fridays. I was with the family, and I received some very nice gifts. Birthdays are not all about what you get and what people are going to give you. I am the type of person that just loves to see another year. And, celebrate it with my loving family and friends. I have to say that what my brother did for me. Wow! It really touched me in such a spiritual way. I mean, that man can give you the smallest gift. But, the meaning behind his gifts. Will just touch you in a spiritually. I do not want give too much info on this. But, I will say that he did for me. Wow, was just so sweet and spiritual. It was a present that concerned my beautiful Mother. And, I will cherish it for life. All the things that I received I am very blessed and thankful for it. But, importantly I was able to spend it with some of my family. Not all could be their. Cause, some of them were busy or either had church to attend that evening. I pray that God will continue to bless them all. Keep God as a favor everyone. Peace and God bless!