Saturday, September 27, 2008

EYE LEGACY


According to TMZ's Young Black & Famous site. Allhiphop.com dropped some info about Left Eye’s new album. According to him:

Lisa Left Eye Lopes has a new album coming out and it’s called Eye-Legacy! From what I am seeing, this puppy drops this November. I heard it has Tupac Shakur, Lil Mama, Chamillionaire, Missy Elliott, TLC, Wanya Morris of Boyz II Men, Free, Bobby Valentino, and Left Eye’s sister, Reigndrop Lopes on it.
Interesting.

I am so hype to hear that we may get a Left Eye album! She was one of my idols and I feel like...She was very much misunderstood by the media and the public...I feel like she still needs to have her voice heard...So, if I get more info on this...I will most definitely keep y'all posted...I will be copping this as soon as I hear word that it will be released...Peace and blessings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope this isnt the album cover


oh for the note. u are beyond late on this lol. i been known about this album. the album is suppose to come out in Nov.