Thursday, December 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TINA DIVINA!!!




Here is a little bit about Tina. And, I quote. "I've been writing creatively probably since I first learned to really write. It has been an outlet for my feelings, thoughts, stories, dreams, anything and everything that I could think of has bled from my pen to paper. It seemed to come easy. I think I wrote my way out of a few classes in high school. The teacher would be so caught up in my words of "love", that he/she would forget I was suppose to be writing about How America was discovered. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone!"

Tina D.

I just wanted to show this woman some love on her Birthday today. She is such a sweet person and one of the tightest poetry writers out right now too me. She writes nothing but, dope poetry. When you read what she writes it keeps you wondering what is she going to write next. Keep on doing your thing Tina! I wish you much love and success in all that you strive to accomplish! Stay blessed my sista! Many blessings too you on your special day!!! Oh, for the note. Check out her website @ www.tinadivina.com

A. Sharina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! How sweet I didnt know you did this for lil ole me!! Thank you sweetie.. that was so very nice!!


Hope you have a wonderful new year!!

Cheers n Blessings,
~TD