Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some Things Just Happen...

Today, my day was going good. I mean my Granddaddy was released home from the hospital. Thank GOD he is doing a lot better! As my day goes on...I happen to lose my cell phone...I know that y'all would like to know how that happened...Well, I kinda dropped it right in to the toilet LMAO...Yep, the toilet...I was rocking a black hoodie....But, as some people who may get mad...I just looked at it like...well...sh** happens...I am not the type of woman that is all about the superficial things in life....I just have to get it replaced...Not too much of a big deal...But, the only down fall about that is...Is that I do not remember all of my friends phone numbers that I had in my cell phone...But, I honestly did not talk to half of them that were even in my cell phone anyway lol. But as, long as I have my family and my close friends not associates...I am really not even sweating this...But, I did get very frustrated when it first happened...Anyway, I had to get that off my chest...Some things just happen...

God bless!

No comments: