Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blessings To Miss. W.O.G.


I just had to show RB some love. I believe that we have a spiritual connection. We are both women that loves to give HIM our father GOD the praise. She always seems to send me blogs that are right on time just like GOD is. They end up going right along with something that I may have been praying for or what not. Her blogs and her myspace messages always hit home with me. She is such a blessings and is most definitely a Woman Of God. I have nothing but, love and respect for her. Its amazing at how you can feel the words of God through someone. Especially, someone who is ground in HIM like she is. And, how you can feel peoples prayers. But, the reason for this W.O.G. blog. Is just to recognize my sister, my friend, my family in Christ RB. For all that she minsters to me. I receive it all! She is always and forever in my prayers! I can say that she is a great in pack in my life. She is such and blessing. I am thankful and blessed that I am able to communicate with her. I pray that God continues to show this woman favor!
For the note. She doesnt just talk about GOD she walks this thing out. ;)
God bless this amazing W.O.G.!

Angell

2 comments:

"RB" said...

I LOVE YA GIRL! THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN! AS I ALWAYS SAY...YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT IS APPRECIATED AND KEEPS ME GOING WHEN I "FEEL" LIKE I CAN'T!

Anonymous said...

okay im going to have to go back and forth to each ones blog, cause both of u posted about each other!

that was amazing what u said!! i totally agree with u! she is a great impact to u and me and to others that care to read what she has to say about God and herself.

we will never stop praying for her. i luv praying for that PRO W.O.G.!!!