Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Received A Webcam Today!

Yeah, I know people. Webcam's are so over rated...
But today, I received a Web cam from my Pops girlfriend Vikki. He told me over the phone that Vicki had something for me. I was not expecting to get anything from her. I tell y'all one thing. That woman is such a loving and caring down to earth individual. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!


Description:
The compact Premium Autofocus Webcam has a 2 megapixel sensor with autofocus. It features quick-launch buttons for chat, making videos, and taking photos. Works with these instant messaging programs: AIM, Windows Live Messenger, Skype, and Yahoo Messenger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know! she is so so sweet, luv her!

but as for the webcam. that vid u sent to me. u could see it zoom in and out before and after it came on and went off, but yeah its a cute lil thing, but i dont fool with those webcams like that anymore. that was soooo 2005.