Saturday, January 10, 2009

An Oscar Will Be Coming Her Way Soon!



Me and my brother have talking about this for a while now. Not only have we been talking about Meagan receiving an Oscar. We are have been praying on it. Meagan Good has been in the game for while now. She is not just an actor she is a producer as well. She has been producing her on films. Here are some of her films that she has produced along with her brother/best friend Ty Hodges. They are entitled "Miles From Home" and "Sundays In Fort Green". I am a full supporter of Meagan. She is my idol and I wish her all the best with your acting career. And, all that she strives to accomplish. God bless this W.O.G. (Woman Of God)! I know that she is going to go even further with her acting career.
OSCAR IN THE WORKS! ;)

Blessings to everyone reading my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at u jackin Meagans background from her Myspace page, ua re so wrong for that lol. She wouldnt even know how u even took it lol poor thing, but yeah!

WE are praying on it! God has it already formed too happen and guess what people. My sis and I are going to be there to see it happen!!! Watch GOD also show us double favor with Meagans journey!!!!! HALLEUYAH!!!!!!!