Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Doesn't Mean Anything" Alicia Keys New Single!!!



My brother and I have been waiting to hear Alicia Keys  new music. It was worth the wait if I may say so myself. We are excited about her new up & coming album. She looks beautiful in this video. It's pretty simple and to the point. That is what I love about her. She always seems to keep it simple and classy. Her pumps in this joint are crazy @ 22 seconds! Also, @ 2:45 her black leather jacket is nothing but, me LOL. I admire her swag most definitely. Peek the video I am sure that y'all will love it. "Alicia has been busy in the studio recording her new album to release next month and returns with another soulful ballad about having it all but wanting someone to enjoy it with. Keys longing for love is something we also heard on last year's smash hit, "No One" - we wonder who or what the inspiration is behind the love-filled songs. We can speculate - but would rather just enjoy the music... ;)"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SIMPLY LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SONG AND THE VIDEO WAS OUTSTANDING!!!!!

A. KEYS COMES HARD ALL THE TIME!!!! GORGEOUS MAKEUP AND OUTFITS/PUMPS ADORD IT ALL!!!!! WOW OMGOSH! I HOPE SHE COMES BACK TO G-TOWN. WOULD LUV TO SEE HER AGAIN!!! IN CONCERT...THIS WOULD BE OUR 3RD TIME SEEING HER ON STAGE LIVE!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

WASNT IT THOUGH!!! ME TOO!!!

YES, SHE DOES! I KNEW U WERE GOING TO LOVE THAT! ME TOO! SHOOOT! WE GOING TO HER ARSE AGAIN! YES SIR! AHA! I KNOW RIGHT!!!! :)