Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Love Yasmine's Quote's!


Yasmine Abriel

Yasmine Abriel "I DON'T KNOW HOW FAKE FEELS SO I GOTTA KEEP IT REAL- IT DON'T GET NO REALER THEN THAT...Take notes"

Shoot takes...I know that I sure did!

I have to say that Yasmine is one real, true, and genuine person. Her words always seems to hit home with my brother LT and I. She most definitely keeps it real with you. She told me in pass. "That is the only way she knows how to be". And, I can say that I admire that about her. God blessed her with an amazing gift of words! Many blessings too Yasmine Abriel!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is soooo sweet....just tooo sweet of a person! her words always hit home for u and i! i can relate to stuff like this. We have some phony a-holes out here!

Angell Sharina said...

Yes, she is. Yes, they do! Me too! Phony you can say that again!