Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Audra From Richgirl In Mario's New Video "Thinkin' About You"

Audra Simmons from the group Richgirl



First, off. I have to shout out my homie Audra Simmons from the group Richgirl! This is her second cameo with Mario. It was shot in London. I think that this video came out amazing. It's looks dope when Chris Robinson the director of the video. Had Audra appear and then the other girl appear in one. I love Mario's gear in the video. His coats are crazy that he is rocking! I have say that his swagger in this is beyond words. Mad props to who ever stylisted him for this video. I love when men dress like this. It is very attractive to me. Peek the video below. Any who, mad props to Audra from Richgirl. I see that GOD is showing her favor. And, NOT as a VIDEO GIRL. Cause, that is NOT what she is. WE WILL NOT be labeling her as that! She in a singer in a music group called Richgirl. GOD is going to show her and group members massive favor. So, all of y'all lookout! RICHGIRL will be in your hear next year 2010!!!! Ahhhhhh! I can't wait for their album to be drop! LT and I support them to the fullest!!! I had to throw that in there. Cause, Richgirl needs all the promotion that they can get!!! Holla!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved everything that you said about Audra, Richgirl and US! Im pretty sure Audra was thrilled by what you have said too her! Just wait til she opens that gift! You know what Im referring too! Cant wait til she gets my gift too!

GOD bless you for the kind words to Audra!

Angell Sharina said...

Thanks bro! I appreciate that! She she was. She was honored by it. Yes sir I sure do! Me etheir!

Thanks bro! :)