Thursday, November 19, 2009

Brave Is Not Just A Member Of The Group Richgirl


First, off. We all know that she has an absolutely amazing singing voice. But, that is not all she has. Brave is one absolutely amazing and talented artist. I happen to notice these pictures of some of her art work. She's a lot like me when it comes to art and the spiritual side of things. I won't say that I am an artist. But, I do like to draw and sketch out drawings. I just had to stop and recognize Brave for some of her amazing skills that she has. Brave and her group member's of Richgirl. Has my brother LT and my support to the fullest!!! We can not wait to hear the album!!! SO, TO WHO EVER IS LEAKING THEIR MUSIC!  PLEASE, FALL BACK!!! CAUSE, @ THE END OF THE DAY. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SHINING!!! NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO ONE SUCCESSFUL GROUP!!! 


So, yet again people look out. Cause, 2010 is going to be their year! And, by them keeping GOD first with their music career. They will continue to go far. All four of you ladies are in my prayers. Brave you and your amazing and talented group Richgirl. Seven, Lyn, and Audra. Keep reaching for the stars ladies! Blessings to you, your family, and your beautiful group Richgirl. =)

Angell Sharina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgoodness...i didnt know that she could do art! shes talented!

Angell Sharina said...

I know right. I didnt know either. She most definitely has skills.

Anonymous said...

ok i read what u said and it was ver deep! GOD is most defintily going to get them there in 2010....not just them, but us too! Its time for us to walk out infront of the audience and have people cheer for us!

Angell Sharina said...

Awww, thank you bro. Yes, HE sure is. Alright, I heard that. Yes sir!