Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"The Wait Is Over, The Wait Is Over"

Rihanna "Wait Your Turn"





Rihanna is back with a new single titled "Wait Your Turn". Amazing song and video! Her swag is crazy as always. She remindes me of myself with the way she is rocking that coat through out the video. Maybe, I can find one similar to that one. That is on SALE! Cause, I know that it cost a lot of money. Peek the video above. Mad props to Rihanna. SHE'S STILL STANDING STRONG!!!!! I will most definitely be supporting her new album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the wait is definitely ova!!!

Now all her outfits were disqusting literally ina good azz way!!1 Luv them!!! Her eye make up...lost of words! Chris Brown cant say too much now! Right. She is most definitely still standing!

That beat was tight too sis1 The album is probably going to be in my hands also!

Angell Sharina said...

Yes sir! Werent they tho! I know that right!

Yep, I am loving beat to the song! Yes sir, shoot Im most def going to cop it!

For the note. There are like 2 other post. Just waiting on you to comment on them thanks LOL!