Saturday, November 14, 2009

Recoginizing 1 Dope Individual : Jonathan Isaiah

Jonathan Isaiah





I just had to stop to recognize my dude Jonathan Isaiah. I felt in my heart that he should be recognized. For his very genuine, and very down to earth type of spirit. I AM NOT just recognizing how handsome of a man he is. But, what I am really recongnizing is the GOD that is within him. No, one is perfect. We all know that. So, with all of that said. Jonathan is never afraid to speak about our Father GOD. He seems to be so humble with his career. As y'all can see. He takes some amazing modeling photos. Keep doing what you are doing Jonathan. Stay swagged up my dude!!! May GOD continue to be with you in your life. I wish you nothing but, the best with all that you strive to accomplish.


A. Sharina

3 comments:

Jonarthan Isaiah said...

thank you angell :)
you have such a beautiful soul and a dopeness to you as well. it's always good to meet people who aren't about negativity and just really about being a real genuine person. DON'T CHANGE ma!

-respectfully
Jonathan

Anonymous said...

that was a very nice blog about him. as u can see, he appreciated it!

Jonathan, y dont u be a good soldier and tweet her blog! she would appreciate that!

Angell Sharina said...

You we are very welcome Jonathan. :) Awe, thank you sooo much! I appreciate that. You can say that again. From the top to the bottom of my heart. Thank you and believe me. I WONT CHANGE!

Thanks brother. Yes, he did!

Aha, that would nice bro. LOL