Saturday, April 24, 2010

1/4 OF RICHGIRL "LOOKING INTO THE MIRROR"

Brave from the group Richgirl :
Below, are things that I think Brave maybe thinking while she's looking into the mirror...

"I stand here looking into the mirror. I thank God for all that he has blessed me with. You have blessed me with my beautiful family. Along with my amazing beautiful and talented group members Audra, Lyndriette, and Se7en. This road has not been easy. I have been through some things in life. But, it's you God who has brought me through those though times. God you're the one who has been with me through it all. Not only myself, but Richgirl as a whole. This is one amazing journey that you have us on. I will continue to believe in you my Father Jesus Christ. All things are possible through you! I know my group Richgirl will succeed because; we all have faith in you! Thank you God for this musical journey that you have me on. Thank you God for this voice of song that you have bless me with. You already know that I count my blessings each and everyday. You always seem to amaze me with your grace. You are such an awesome God!!!" =)

Now Introducing Brave's Alter-Ego Sophia


Okay, people. Check out this hilarious clip of Brave AKA Sophia. Man, this too funny. I like Sophia but, we can't forget about Kiki Bravery Hennessy Lol. Brave you are all comedy with these alter-egos Mama. Shoot, keep them coming. Brave on a serious note though. I wish you and your group Richgirl nothing but, the best that 2010 has to bring to Richgirl. I'm a full of supporter of Richgirl. 2010 lets get it ladies!!! For the note. Brave can dance her arse off. Wait till Richgirl starts to hit the center stage again! God bless you Brave alone with your amazing, beautiful, and talented group as well as yourself!!! =)

Much love,
Angell Sharina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the spiritual part was excellent!!!

Now for the alter-ego video! WOW! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This had me rollin!!! Brave is something else!

yeah I really do feel that they are going to hit the billboard charts haaaard!! Can we say #1?

Angell Sharina said...

Aww, thank u!!!

I know right. That was hilarious!

Can we say #1? Absolutely! Their going to take over take 2010! =)

Anonymous said...

your typos are hilarious Ang! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

your typos are hilarious Ang! hahahaha

Angell Sharina said...

LMAO I fixed my typos man. Thank u! LOL