Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ciara's Back Y'all With A Brand New Video "Ride" Feat. Ludacris


I have been wondering where Ciara has been. And, well. She's back with a new single called "Ride" Feat. Ludacris. I have to say that her swag in this video is A. Sharina. I see myself in all of these outfits. As far as the leggings go. I'm going to have to try to put on a more weight before you see me them Lol. Minus the white tank top with the shorts. My Pops, big sister, and my two brothers would NOT let me walk out the house in that! Ciara is NOT afraid to get thugged out with her swag. Shoot, I'm about go buy me LMB baseball hat. The SLT Cardinals at that! For the note. This song is mad dope and the beat is crazy!!!
PEACE & BLESSINGS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay...i never look at ciara like that until now. Wow, I ouldnt help but check her out! she really looks good in this!

Angell Sharina said...

She killed it!!!

Anonymous said...

yup and i agree! u wouldnt be wearing that shirt thats see through! hell no!!