Friday, April 23, 2010

GIVING GOD ALL THE GLORLY!!!

THANKING GOD FOR EVERYTHING THAT LIFE CAN BRING :

I have to take the time to thank GOD for all of my blessings!!! GOD you already know that I give you prasie 24/7. I have been through some hard times in my life. But, thanks to you. I have been able to get through all the tough times in my life. You already know that I'm thankful for my amazing family and friends. Theres no need for me to name names. Cause, they all know who they are. Thank you Father for your mercy and grace! I can't even type what you mean to me!!! You know that my prayers are NOT in vain. I'm just so amazed by GOD's GRACE! Things maybe moving slow in my life right now. But, by me keeping HIM first. I know and believe that I WILL go far in life! No one will STOP what GOD has for me!!! I thank you God for all of your blessings! You're such an AWESOME GOD!!! =)

I feel like GOD is really trying to wake us all up!!! We have all been through some very trying times this year. Y'all know what I'm reffering too. All of these earthquakes that we been having like Haiti for examle! Also,  Hurricane's have been hitting a lot of places as well. It feel like GOD is testing us. He puts us all through certain things to see in we are able to handle it. There have been times where I have wanted to just give up. But, I had to stop and pray to GOD. Please, take away my pain or what ever the situation maybe. There is not one human being on this earth that can make things better in your life. It's our Father Jesus Christ!!! Just so y'all know. I keep my enemies in my prayers as well. All we can do is pray for that person maybe trying to bring you down. I hope and pray that everyone who's a believer in Christ continue to give HIM praise each and everyday of your life. I know that with HIM all things are possible!!! Shoot, my whole family are a witness to that!!!! My brother LT you know what's up! =) Many blessings too each and every one of you reading my blog!!!

Much love,
Angell Sharina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww i luuuuv u Ang! As well as our little brother! what he said to us in the car and when we kiss him on the cheek and what his responce back to us was, was touching! I dont just look at our little brother as a brother, but I look at him as if he was my own child and I dont even have one! continue to profess our father! WE WILL CONTINUE TO RISE TOGETHER!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

Aww, I love you too! Well, yeah on his behalf Lol. Touching it was! I know! Me too! Oh, you know I will. And, you do the same! YES WE WILL!!!! *Muah*