Friday, June 4, 2010

"Ahhhhhhhh lifes a beach!"

Audra Simmons In A Peaceful Mind Set :


In the photo above is the amazing, talented, and gorgeous Audra Simmons. I always show her love on my blog, because she's one of a kind. Not too many people appreciate the love/support that I show. Some may take my support as a bit much! But, I can tell that Audra is one very kind hearted woman. She always appreciates the love/support that I show her. Therefore, I will continue to show the homie love!


Now back to the scenery of the photo. You can see that there's a lot of meaning behind it. Take a look at the view of the beach and sky. You can look at Audra and tell that she's in such a peaceful mind set. That's why I call Miami her serenity spot. She most definitely agrees with me on that. I know that living in L.A. you come across madness at times. Believe me I know, because I have been there. Not just L.A., but other places as well. You can come across some fake and phony people. But, by looking at this amazing view of Miami. You can zone out into the ocean. Take a second just to talk and pray to our Father God. Thank him for all that he has blessed you with. Audra, continue to stay focused on God. He knows our hearts. God bless your anointed heart and may he keep his hands amongst you.


Xoxo
Angell Sharina


Oh, there's one thing that I have to add in this post.


I'm not sure if you have seen the movie "Sex And The City 2". But, there’s a scene in the movie where Samantha and Carrie are shopping. I noticed this outfit in the photo above. I whispered to my brother. "I can see Audra rocking the hell of that outfit." Take a close look at it. She even has the right accessories to go with it. Ear rings check, belt check, and ring check! Her shoe game was crazy a long with the black legging to go with it. You know swag when you see it Audra. Let me know if you would wear this or not. Shoot, you always keep it 100% with a sister Lol. Okay, that’s all for this post.

Peace & Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah I will have to agree on that Ang! Where ever you go. There will always be someone to really hit ya nerves and you always have to find that serenity spot to get away from all the flashing lights and all the madness!!

If we didnt have GOD in your lives. I swear we would have died yeaaars ago! I know 1 thing. We need a lot of serenity in this town that we live in....toooo many nosy people, if you know what I mean man! Thats why my serenity spot is in G-Town or just hanging with you man!

YES! That outfit is cute, with the black leggings and the black and gold pumps...(I believe thats what she had on. I cant really remember it) was really cute!