Monday, June 7, 2010

Justin Bieber "Never Say Never" Feat. Jaden Smith




First, off let me say the young generation is killing the game these days. Jaden Smith is such a cutie. I didn’t know that he had some rapping skills. But, hey it is in his blood. His Pops Will Smith use to rap as well. Man, Jaden sure does have his Father’s genes.

Above, is the video of Justin Bieber featuring Jaden Smith. I think this is a cute little song. You can hear it in the up and coming film “Karate Kid”. Mad props to Jaden Smith on his role in this movie. Dang, Will Smith’s minie me needs an Oscar! :0) For the note. My brother's and I will be checking out "Karate Kid".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a really cute vid hahahaha!

Jaden has moves as well as swagg too, but can the neg get rid of the cornrolls?? Those days are over!

Lol! at the end of this video. I can tell Justin is going to be Jadens bestie now hahaha...

YES cant WAIT to see this movie!!!!! Its also going to be in my collection as well!

Angell Sharina said...

I know right! Haha!

Yes, he does! You can say that again! #ImJustSaying

I noticed that. They just might! Haha!

Yes Sir, it's gone be in my collection as well!