Friday, June 25, 2010

WEASEL WATCHIN' : The Tooth Fairy

Dwayne Johnson


Dwayne Johnson formally know as The Rock. This "Weasel Watchin'" post came from me watching Tooth Fairy last night with my family. I thought he looked so good in it. I had to put this cute photo on here. Above, is a picture from the movie Tooth Fairy. I have to say that was a real cute family film. We're going to have to peek it again. That movie was pretty funny!


Okay, Dwayne Johnson. Shoot, I don't even know where to start. These photos above are from the Muscle & Fitness Magazine. Shoot, when a man looks like this. Awe, man. It turns my head! His tattoo's are just beyond words. He didn't even have that tattoo done the regular way. He literately went through some mad pain for that tattoo. I sure it was worth it though. It came out looking amazing! Ladies check out his upper body parts. Jesus Lord have mercy!!! He created one fine dude. Dwayne has my support to the fullest!!! I'm keeping the Weasel Watchin' post clean cause, of my male viewers! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the movie was excellent as far as the other phots go on here.....uh...that's a bit much! gotta go...