Thursday, October 9, 2008

Emichi Clothing Coming Soon...

This hoodie is me all the way.
The dresses are craaaazy!
Dopeness!
Love the red hoodies with the skirts and sneakers!
Love these with the stap that is on it!
Check out her showing for her work HTTP:WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/USER/MYEMICHI !!!!!
Here is what she has listed on her myspace page...

Her name is [LOLA] also known as [EMICHI]. Fashion & Music are my life. She is an [FASHION ADDICT] yes this is true. She currently working on my website that should be up and running soon where you will be able to purchase all kinds of my products such as my special customized dresses, shoes, hoodies, and many more accessories.. Her specialty are one-of-a-kind products...She is located in the beautiful lands of Los Angeles.

She appreciates all the love that I show. When it comes to her work. This is what she told me on myspace. "thanks hunni! well right now my website is being build so hopefully thatll be up and running in the next couple weeks.. for now ive jus been selling to people who put in custom orders and to different boutiques! so jus hit me if ya wanna get somethin made =)
have a creative & blessed week!"
♥ Emichi

Not to sure of what her price range is but, when I find out. I will most definitely keep y'all posted.

1 comment:

sumerlove89 said...

please let mee know when she does have her website up. Her clothes are amazing! :)