Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vegas to Los Angeles Part 2

Okay, continuing on from where I stopped last. We flew to Vegas in order to get to L.A. We had stop in Vegas and got a bite to eat at the Las Vegas airport. Me my bro and Pops ate at Burger King. And, honestly it was not that good. I was not that hungry. So, yes. I ordered a kids meal chicken nuggets with and water to go with it. Me, my Pops, and brother chilled out and talk for a while. As, we waited in the airport to head to Hollywood from Vegas. As, we were getting on the plane from Vegas. I looked to my right and I noticed this dude name Sirus from The Real World reality show on MTV. Lol when I noticed him I look over at my bro. I was like that is the dude from Real World lol. He kinda noticed us looking at him. He was thinking we may have wanted to get a photo with him. But, no! Sorry Sirus lol. But, he was a sincere young dude. As, we were getting off the plane. I let him go a head in front of me. He was like thanks. And, I spoke and well that was it lol. Below, is a pick of him so y'all will know who I am referring too.
After, all of that. We finally landed in Las Angeles. I thanked God for getting us their safely. Then we got on a bus there. That is where we met up with my Pops girlfriend and her daughter Nikki. We were all so excited to see each other again. I knew that we were going to have a blast with all of us who as in attendance. Here are some photos that I took as we arrived in L.A.



After, all of that. We went to the InterContinental Hotel that we stayed in. It was like right in the middle of Los Angeles. I took a photo on the out side of the hotel from the room that I stayed.


Then after we all got settled down for a bit. We got dress and went out to the Santa Monica Beach. We all just walk around and we noticed that a show from the CW was being taped right where we were located. They were taping the t.v. show "Without A Trace". I thought that was dope at how we were able to see that live ya know. Here is picture that I took on Santa Monica. Oh, for the note. My homie Nikkie brought a Funnel Cake. She shared it with me and my bro. And, it was banging by the way. I did not eat too much of it. Cause, well. I did not want to get to sick my first day their lol.
After, all that. We rode back to the hotel. My Pops and his girlfriend were talking about getting something to eat. But, well. Me, my Pops, and bro happen to fall sleep in the car on the way to the hotel. When I happen to wake up at the very end of the convo. When we all started to arguing about what we wanted we wanted to eat. We ended up going to a restaurant called HOUSTON's. That is were we happen to eat at. I just order a chicken salad with a water on the side. My Pops and his girlfriend ordered a drink and some soup. When my bro and I just got a salad. Our homie Nikki ordered a friut plate if I am not mistaking. Oh, for the note. We had one of the sweetest waitress. She was a Women Of God. And, we just fell in love with her spiritual. She was a young black women telling us a lil about L.A. And, some of the things that she like and dislikes about L.A.. May I pray that God will continue to bless her. Their are still alot more for me to talk about. I will add more tomorrow with some more in dept photos maybe lol....

No comments: