Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Los Angeles Part 4

Now, continuing my trip to Los Angeles. This was on Saturday which was the 17Th. Well, me, my bro and Nikki, woke and had breakfast that morning in the hotel. I order a omelet with bacon and cheddar cheese with hash browns. With a strawberry-orange juice. That juice was on banning' too by the lol. Anyway, after that. We all went to my Pops room in the hotel. Here is a pic of me chillen on the balcony.
But, unfortunately me and my Pops had a lil misunderstanding. But, I was woman enough to call my Pops and apologize to him. For the way I we both reacted to each other. My bro recommend that we hit up Opera/Crimson that night. But, my Pops thought that cause it was our last night there. If we partied that night. That we would not wake up in next morning to go back home. So, I fell back and was like okay Pops. Our convo was alot deeper than just this. But, that is kinda between me and my Pops. After, all of that. We just chilled out in hotel. Below, is a pic of club Crimson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no need to code her azz. she is now been exposed to the public. She messed witht he wrong dude!!

Yeah, somoene might have been at club Opera that Saturday on the 18th of Oct. I dont believe it was meant for us to be there. Im sure he is reading this comment by now. dont be scared fool. We know u are following us anonymously. We love it though! =D