Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GOD GOT ME TO MY DREAM PLACE! Part 1



Arriving @ the LAX Airport

Well, first off. I want to thank God for blessing me to see L.A. This is the place that I have been talking about for years now. We all left out Thursday October 16Th. Me along with some of my family. We went to the Southwest Airlines airport in N.C.. From there we went to the airport heading to Vegas. Then from their we ended up at the very dope LAX airport in Los Angeles. It took us like maybe 4 or 5 hours all together to get to L.A. from were we are located. Here are some pics that I took on the plane on my way to L.A. Their are a lot more for me to tell ya. I will most definitely tell y'all the rest. Please stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maaaaaan our dreams done came true!!

but i dont have to look in the mirror anymore to question myself if im that same dude, thank GOD!