Friday, November 28, 2008

GOD IS SO AMAZING!

As, you all know. First off, let me say that when it comes to the holidays. It gets very hard me on. I mean ya know I get to thinking about my Mom. Anyway, today was a blessed and thankful day. I went to see of my family from out of town that I don't get to see that often. They came to North Carolina from Raleigh North Carolina which is only like a 2 1/2 hour drive. It was like I have not see them in like years. Today is Thanksgiving and I am thanking God for all that he has blessed me with!
God has definitely showed me and my family favor! My Grandparents have been through so much. They have lost four out of 5 of their children. I thank God for my Grandparents each and every day for them. They have been through so much in elderly years. I feel like God has them here on this earth for a reason. My family cooked most of the food and we all brought it over to their house. We talked, we laughed, we cried, we all shared a story or too. Anyway, I am blessed that on Thanksgiving. Most of my Grandparents grandchildren were their and Great Grands children.
Thanksgiving to me is all about thanking God for our blessings. Like we should do each and everyday we wake up. Well, my Thanksgiving was great I spent it with my Grandparent and most of my family. Just wanted to share a bit about my Thanksgiving.

God bless each and everyone of you reading this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im glad your thanksgiving was joyful! mines was too!

i know u told me u wanted to spend time with my family next year, but i see that u belong with yours by reading what went on. its good you got a chance to see some people u havent seen in a while.