Thursday, November 20, 2008

Android Homme Clothing

Ha, I see their swagger!
I happen to come across one 1/2 of the JL Production's J. Lorenzos blog. When I noticed this dope interview from JL Productions. I checked it out a liked what I read. Android Homme is a brand launching by JL Productions.
Jerry Lorenzo Manuel and Javier "Leber” Laval

Here is some of what J. Lorenzo said in the interview. "Our company (Truestar Media/JL Productions) consults brands, companies and individuals on how to effectively increase their relevance and impact within and beyond their respective segments/markets…We provide our clients with access to the influencer/tastemaker markets via innovative marketing and partnerships, strategic events and creative brand collaborations. On top of that…We style, provide wardrobe services for television and film projects…We have our own line of products that we’re working on…Throw the hottest most diverse event/parties in Hollywood…We’ve been blessed to be able to provide services for clients based on what we feel are our God given talents and abilities…Whether its our ability to bring people together and provide a platform for like minds to socialize or something as simple as telling a brand, “Yo, that’s not fly.”

Here is part of Javier's interview about the brand that they will be laughing. And, I quote. "It will be a great variation of sneakers, tshirts, cut & sew hoodies, etc. I expect to be warmly received. We are also consulting on this project that will change the way people sell products online. This new tool is amazing and has enormous potential for brands, retailers, and consumers."

I'm hoping that their line will have much success to come. I hope that they will have just a lil something for us women. I notice that Javier mentioned hoodies. I am a woman that likes to wear hoodies myself. Hopefully, their will be something launching for the ladies. I pray that God will continue to show these dudes favor! I hope that when Android Homme drops. That it will go oh so far. Hopefully, if one of them sees this. They will holla back at a sista to informed me on their brand or company.

God bless these two JL men!!!

No comments: