Saturday, November 22, 2008

Meagan Good gives GOD the credit!


This is an interview that was back in August. I am assuming that this was at one of her B-Day parties. It's a short interview about her talking about her career. But, the most important part about this interview that I love. Is that she put God in right in the being of interview. Meagan is such an inspiration to me. She motivates me to continue to walk in Gods favor! This is one of the main reasons why I look up the this woman.

God bless y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she touch meeeee....she touched me!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

thats what you do. She sound so much like my Gramma! Stay prayed up!!! stay Focus! UGH! thank u God! A blog on our father is on its a way!!!

Anonymous said...

thanx! I was seriously being touched when I was praying to the Lord! I am glad you recieved it also!