Monday, November 24, 2008

Continuing from the Kanye post...


I lost my Mother when I was very young 10 tens old. That was a very hard time for me in my life. It is still hard for me at times. Their is nothing like having a Mother watch you grow to become a woman or man. But, I know that my Mom is very proud of her baby girl. All I can say is that God got me through all the pain and the struggles in that time in my life. And, even now. At times I sit back and think of my Mom. Yeah, I cry. But, I also thank God for the great memories that I have of my gorgeous Mother. People that knew or worked with my Mom. Tell me that I look just like her. That just makes my day to hear people tell me that. Ha, it even puts a smile on my face. Sometimes my Granddaddy can't even look at me. Cause, I look so much like her. I am trying my best to continue her legacy. I love you Momma. Just thought I would share this with y'all. Since, Kanye and I have been through the same thing. When it comes to losing a love one such as a Mother.

God bless everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a lot of people can relate to losing someone that they were close too. she is definitely missed, but she cannot be removed from our minds and she is most definitely living within u gurl!

i luv u!!!