Thursday, February 19, 2009

EVA & LANCE IN ROLLING OUT MAGAZINE




EVA ON MEETING LANCE

“When I met Lance, everything that I expected for my life just completely changed. I never thought that I was going to get married. I thought that I would adopt kids somewhere in my late 30s or early 40s and just be a workaholic. I also thought that I would never be able to meet someone who could appreciate me for me since I’m in this business. But then I found Lance.”

LANCE ON EVA

“With Eva, I knew early on. My parents have been together for over 40 years, and so I followed their lead. When someone comes into your life that’s right for you, you are supposed to do the right thing. So it didn’t take much for me. I knew that I was going to be with Eva forever anyway, so it was all about whether I wanted to get my grown man on and make it official, or if I was just going to play games. I’m not really about playing games, so I went ahead and made it official.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nah, i dont know who he is. never seen him before. sorry sis, but congrats to her i guess