Sunday, February 15, 2009

HE IS SUCH A BLESSING IN MY LIFE!!!


Honestly, I really do not were to start. Ha, that is by me trying not cry as I blog this. I mean this dude right here has been like a best friend but, most of all a brother too me. He is a Man Of God. That is what I love about him the most. I thank God for you everyday. I know that God is going to continue to show you favor! Bro, stay you and stay on that Godly path that you are on. Also, continue to keep motivating me to move forward in my life. I appreciate you helping me to understand some values about life. We both know that it NOT easy out in this world. By us walking in the faith of God. I know we will and are going to be alright! Let NO one stop you! I will continue to do the same. God bless you my dude!!!
Keep your head up!

Blessings

A. Sharina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW THANK YOU PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!

i appreciate the thoughtful words. words cannont express my gratitude for what you have just done!!!!

i appreciate all the support you have shown!!! God is going to manifest what we prayed for in our lives and there is going to be many more blessings to come and im going to recieve them all!!!

thanx again sweetie!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxooooooo!!

-LT-