Friday, February 20, 2009

Kanye On The Cover Of DETAIL Magazine


I noticed that Kanye has the cover to Men's Magazine "Details". He actually looks quite nice on this cover. Cause, honestly. I did not that Kanye is very photogenic at all sorry people. Below, is a video of him telling about some of the sites that he views from time to time. He also tells the people about a teddy bear that his Mom gave him before she passed. But, what is up with this dude wanting less fans??? *Strug* I honestly do not understand this dude @ times. But, I am fan of his music though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont even watch that show. i seen that show on TBS 1 time. I didnt like it to much.


Anywho. I seen the cover at work. He looks airbrushed lol.

Honestly, his cockiness creeps me out, literally. This is one person i do NOT wont to meet!

Anonymous said...

oh and yeah i luuuv your new layout!!