Friday, February 27, 2009

Meagan Good On MTV Cribs '05



I know this is such a random post. Anyhow, I was on talking with my bro on the phone. When I brought up MTV Cribs "Whips, Rides, And Dubs". Which, featured Meagan Good on it. I have to say that episode of cribs was one the best ones too me. If any of you guys watched MTV Cribs. Then y'all know what I am talking about. I laughed so hard when she said and I quote. "I think Fabulous said it best when he said. "Dayum" For some reason the way Meagan said that. It had me laughing so hard. For the note. The cars that she test drove were so dope. Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meagan is da ish-nit!

note---meag probably got rid of that thing, the way the economy is or she may have kept it...dunno.

Anonymous said...

well, honestly no they dont. but its not me to judge. if that man is happy with her, then thats what is important. hopefully this is will down how this man feel sbaout his own fans hwo got him where he is today. without support. u wont be no where!

but anyway. i found out when i bought the mag. i honestly dont even go to TMZ like that, so i wouldnt have known. as a matter of fact. im not really concern on other *celebrity* stars are up too. Quit frankly, its none of my business. so i try to stay away from that stuff. im pretty much focused on mines.

as for the other 2 post. when i get the mp3. i can send it too u and yes that house part would be ill if it was 4 real!!