Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2 Albums That I Listened 2 On iTunes Today

Timbaland "Shock Value II"

Chris Brown "Graffiti"


Today, I was on iTunes and I took a listen to Timbaland and Chris Brown's new album. They both dropped today December 8TH. At first I was excited about to getting Timbaland's new album. Till I listened to snippets of the whole album. He has an amazing single out right now called "Morning After" featuring Nelly Furtado & SoShy. Which, is a very dope single. But, now that I have listened to snippets of it on iTunes. I am not feeling his album too much. Don't get me right people. I am a supporter of Timbaland's work. But, in my opinion. This is not his best work. As far as Chris Brown's album ""Graffiti "(Deluxe Edition). I can't wait to cop his album. It sounds amazing to me from top to bottom. He did an amazing job on this album. I will be coping "Graffiti" now @ $9.99. That's all for today people. Peace & Blessings

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dayum!! well, so much for traveling to Best Buy...

I guess this $10.00 will just stay in my pocket till Alicia Keys comes out then....

thanx for letting me know.

Angell Sharina said...

That just my opinion. You have to listen to it for your self. Awww, man. I thought we going to Best Buy. Nevermind then.

Im most def going to support Alicia Keys album.

No, probelm.

Anonymous said...

okay ill take a listen. i mean i will go, but its pointless now, if im not getting anything.


I dont have itunes cause again i dont have an Ipod, just a regular mp3 player to those are reading this comment.

so i will check it out on amazon. com that way i can listen to it. i will also listen to chris brown. didnt even know he came out. although ive never felt the need to support his music, cause i dont know. Chris never really excited me. this was way before the rihanna fued. this was like on his first album, but ill listen and blog it, cause i did just promote an album, that i didnt even listen to or read the reviews. most of the time. the reviews save you money. u dont even have to listen to it. R. Kelly for example. I didnt even have to listen to it. This one perosn saved my life from getting and terrible ablum that doesnt have that feel to it as the Chocolate Factory album

Angell Sharina said...

Please, do. I want to know your input on it. Well, just me know. If you still want to go or not.

Yeah, its best to have a listen to for your self. That you will know if you will like or not. Right, the reviews do save you money tho. As far as R. Kels album. They where right. It is wack to me. Yeah, Chocolate Factory is the ish.

Anonymous said...

im having difficulty(sp?) trying install iTunes back. Amazon.com didnt have the songs on there that u can listen too, so bare with me. im trying my best to rush this slow computer!