Sunday, December 27, 2009

We Finally Had A Chance To See The Movie "Avatar"




I know that I am a couple of weeks late on seeing this movie. But, the point is I have finally seen it. And, it was amazing. LT and I took our little brother to see "Avatar" tonight. All three of us really enjoyed it. I had a blast with my brothers. The whole story line and the graphics in "Avatar" were just beyond words! It had you on the edge of your seat. The character's looked so realistic. There really isn't to much for me to say about this film. Mad props to some of the cast in the film. Zoe Saldaña, Sam Worthington, Stephen Lang, and Laz Alonso. They all straight killed there Avatar accent. Go and see for yourself. It's most definitely worth your money. For the note. Some of the Avatar's looked a little weird LOL. I have to say when this movie comes out on dvd. It will most definitely be in my dvd collection. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" in my Avatar voice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes!!! the edge of your seat literally! Lets wait til its on sale though. That ish is going to be high! wait til its like...uhhh $14.99 at Best Buy!

Angell Sharina said...

Ha, I know right. Yes sir and you know this man! Lol