Sunday, December 6, 2009

HONORING 1 SWAGGED UP DUDE

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON


First, off had to recoginze Jan as being a Father. Above, is a picture of Jan with his oldest son DaMe AKA DaShErS. These two are two oh so fly individuals. It amazes me to see men like Jan. Who, have such a tight bond with his sons. I am sure that they look up to you in many ways than one.


3 Swaggtastic Dudes

JL

Jan is so ill with his fashion/style. Shoot, y'all see his swagger. He has so many dope photos. I didnt know which, ones to choose. His tattoo game is crazy too. Here is just a little preview LOL. Jan continue to be who you are. Don't change your wonderful and very humbling spirit that you have. Go for the stars dude. Which, I know that you are. Continue, to be an amazing Father to your handsome sons. I wish you all the blessings in the world!!! May God continue to bless you and your family!!!

Much love,
Angell Sharina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dag. i was going to blog on this man too! but i will wait til midnight since i blogged for today lol.

Now those are some dope tats! I wonder who he went to? Ill ask him.

OOPS I didnt even know he had another son....

That was very powerful and true in your uplifting message to Mr. J Land!! I gotta hit him up on the other son. I dont wont him to think ya know, that Im leaving that kid out....

Angell Sharina said...

I know right. His tats are amazing.

Thank you! Jan is one cool dude for real. You didnt about his baby boy Lol. Shoot, thats his twin right there. I feel you.