Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 Things That I Purchased @ Best Buy







On Christmas LT and I recieved some Best Buy gift cards. Yesterday, we both went to Best Buy. We really couldn't decide on what to purchase. Actually, we went in to get Alicia Key's new album "The Element Of Freedom" Deluxe Edition. But, they were sold out. We weren't surpised about that though. Cause, that's Miss. A. Keys. So, we both ended up getting Kid Cudi "Man On The Moon: The 2ND OF DAY" CD and the movie "This Christmas" on DVD. I know that we are very late on Kid Cudi's album. But, we have it now. I have to say that his album is incredible. I can't even name certain songs that are my favorite. Cause, I do not have to skip not one song. And, the as far as "This Christmas" the movie. I have been wanting that DVD for the longest. It is one good movie for your whole family to watch. Especially, around the Christmas holiday. Well, that's a little insight on what we purchased from Best Buy yesterday. Peace & Blessings




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoooooooot just wait til u check out my blog hunny!!!! whew! I had fun with mines!!!!

yes I want that A. Keys album!!!! DELUXE that is...

Since Circuit City closed down. It has been very hard to catch an album. I mean, the albums in the store were looking low on the shelf! Im mad at this!

Angell Sharina said...

I know me too!